To what does this Policy apply?
What personal information do we collect?
- Last name
- First name
- Email address
- Company name
- Job title
- Any additional personal information you may provide to us in the open field of the “Contact us” form
How is your personal information collected?
- Our “Download Spec Sheet” form
- Our “Contact us” form
Why do we use your personal information?
- your IP address
- your Internet service provider
- date and start/end times of your browsing session
- your region or municipality, determined through your IP address
- your browser type and version
- your operating system type and version
- screen resolution of your device
- language of your browser
- your device type and model (computer, tablet or phone)
- URL address of pages visited on our website
- your activity (clicking, scrolling) on our website
- URL address of the website previously visited
- point of entry (banner, email, social media, print publication, advertiser’s website) of your visit to our website
We use Google Analytics and Hubspot to analyze the use and performance of our website, provide statistics and determine traffic to its content. This information is collected and stored by Google and Hubspot on servers that may be located outside Canada, and in the United States in particular.
- Third parties, and in particular Google Display Network or other media partners, may also place advertising cookies on our website to learn about your interests through the content you consult on our website and to personalize advertising on or off our website.
For more information about accepting or refusing cookies, please refer to the section “What are your choices concerning your privacy?”
With whom do we share your personal information?
What are your choices concerning your privacy?
Deactivate third-party cookies
How do we protect the confidentiality of your personal information?
- SSL Protocol (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Encryption of communications
- ISO/IEC 270001 certification of platform
- Network monitoring software
- Computer backup
- Username and password
Use of email
- Confidentiality of your personal information
- Access to your personal information
- Rectification of your personal information if it is incomplete, incorrect or ambiguous, or if the collection, communication or keeping of your personal information is not authorized by law
- Removal of your email address from our marketing list by sending your request via the “Contact us” button on www.evloenergy.com
To make other requests related to Privacy, refer to the section “Contact us.”