- for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of EVLO;
- in a way that causes IT disruptions or by decoding the application;
- by compromising the security of the application;
- for illegal purposes.
- harass employees, mandataries or suppliers of EVLO and other users;
- use another person’s identity (username and password) to access the website;
- send messages or documents containing hateful, defamatory, threatening or obscene content;
- infringe on another person’s privacy or tarnish his or her reputation.
EVLO reserves the right to limit or deny access to the website at any time, without notice.
Limitation of liability
- that content on this website is accurate, current or complete;
- that content on this website is compatible with users’ computer systems;
- that the website’s operation is safe and free of interruptions, delays, omissions or losses of information, malfunction, contaminants or other causes of damage to the users’ computer systems;
- that the website, a service or a product that will be offered will meet the users’ needs and expectations;
- against damage caused by the actions of a third party using the website, a service or a product.
To use the website, you must equip your devices and computer systems with security features or software, at your expense.
EVLO reserves the right to modify, interrupt or cancel this website at any time, either permanently or temporarily, without prior notice. In such a case, the user acknowledges that EVLO cannot be held liable for any damage or inconvenience resulting from the use or interruption of its website or in the event that it is unavailable or inaccessible.
Close your session properly